ƒ What a wonderful world | Carnet de vie

What a wonderful world




"Some of you young folks been saying to me," 
Hey Pops, what you mean 'What a wonderful world'? 
How about all them wars all over the place? You call them wonderful? 
And how about hunger and pollution? That ain't so wonderful either."
Well how about listening to old Pops for a minute. 
Seems to me, it aint the world that's so bad but what we're doin' to it.
And all I'm saying is, see, what a wonderful world it would be if only we'd give it a chance. 
Love baby, love. That's the secret, yeah. If lots more of us loved each other, we'd solve lots more problems. 
And then this world would be a gasser. That's wha' ol' Pops keeps saying." I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom, for me and you And I think to myself What a wonderful world I see skies of blue, and clouds of white 
The bright blessed day, dark sacred night And I think to myself What a wonderful world 
The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky Are also on the faces, of people going by I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?" 
They're really sayin', "I love you" 
I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know And I think to myself What a wonderful world 
Yes, I think to myself What a wonderful world 
Oh yeah!" 


 George Douglas - George David Weiss - Louis Armstrong



No Response to "What a wonderful world"

S'engager

DEFENDRE PRESERVER PROTEGER

Certains des documents reproduits sur ce site ne bénéficient pas d'autorisation explicite et/ou écrite. Si vous êtes ayant-droit et que vous refusiez la publication de documents sur le site, écrivez un courriel à corsaire66@gmail.com

Ce blog ne contient aucune publicité et n'accepte aucune annonce commerciale. Si vous remarquez un lien brisé ou une erreur, vous pouvez le signaler en envoyant un courriel à Blogger. L'auteur ne peut en garantir l’exhaustivité ou l’absence de modification par un tiers (intrusion, virus).

© 2006-2023 Carnet de vie. Tous droits réservés.